This first annual event will consist of a half day training seminar on Monday, July 19 and a full day of pre-arranged meetings with your Congressional Representatives. WAPC will bring together volunteers and advocates from across the country to learn about the latest legislative issues affecting prostate cancer patients and their families and meting with federal legislators to make prostate cancer a number one priority.
- Register for our First Annual WAPC Advocacy Day
- Women Against Prostate Cancer Announces New Hampshire Chapter
- Top 10 Things Women Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- Women Against Prostate Cancer Support Group Launches Updated Website
- Women Share Their Stories of Hope, Love & Loss with Prostate Cancer